Stones3 Resources is a one-woman shop, owned and operated by Cindy Benedict. Cindy has experience with a wide variety of nonprofit organizations, including professional, educational, faith-based and governmental groups. She has worked in Chicago, Boston, Houston and has lived in Carmel since 2006.
Some of her projects in Central Indiana include:
- Indy Connect - Convener for Indy Connect which continues to work with local communities in Central Indiana to educate and plan for mobility options.
- Indy Connect Education & Engagement Project Manager - Managed a team of professionals with the 2016 E&E plan for the Marion County Transit Plan.
- Strategic Planning - Consulted with HAND, Inc., Habitat for Humanity of Hamilton County, and Kids Coats with their strategic planning, including board/committee structure and operational plans.
- City of Noblesville - Developed and managed a community engagement and volunteer program for the city
- Grace Care Center - Designed and launched the Grace Care Center for Grace Church, Noblesville.