Stones3 Resources is a one-woman shop, owned and operated by Cindy Benedict. Cindy has experience with a wide variety of nonprofit organizations, including professional, educational, faith-based and governmental groups. She has worked in Chicago, Boston, Houston and has lived in Carmel since 2006.
Some of her projects in Central Indiana include:
- Indianapolis MPO – Education & Engagement team member working with local communities in Central Indiana to educate and plan for mobility options as well as assisting with other MPO engagement projects as needed.
- Indianapolis DMD – assisted with several community engagement projects including MU3-MU4 Rezone Assessment, updating the City of Indianapolis Land Use Map and engagement strategies for Count Me INdy.
- Strategic Planning – Consulted with HAND, Inc., Habitat for Humanity of Hamilton County, Kids Coats, and Family Promise of Hamilton County with their strategic planning, including board/committee structure and operational plans.
- Indy Connect Education & Engagement Project Manager – Managed a team of professionals with the 2016 E&E plan for the Marion County Transit Plan.
- City of Noblesville – Developed and managed a community engagement and volunteer program for the city
- Grace Care Center – Designed and launched the Grace Care Center for Grace Church, Noblesville.